Contact: Main council details
01527 881288. Emergency out of hours: 01527 871565
Parkside To Close Until Further Notice
Bromsgrove District Council is closing its offices to the public in a bid to keep residents and staff as safe as possible following news about the national lockdown.
From 5pm January 7th until further notice, the Town Hall will close its doors but customers can still access services remotely or get in touch with officers.
For all other services please use this website or call us at this time. Here is all our other Coronavirus info.
Frequently Accessed Services
- Planning - view and comment on planning applications.
- Council Tax.
- Bins and Recycling.
- Benefits and help.
The following services are provided by Worcestershire County Council and can be accessed via their website
- Blue Badges.
- Bus Passes / Concessionary Fares.
- Bromsgrove Household Recycling Centre - including Residents Permits and CVT Permits.
- Highways - to report highway issues such as gritting, grit bins, potholes, street lights, street faults, traffic lights, bridges, and spillages.
- Schools, Education and Learning.