Contact: Main council details
01527 881288. Emergency out of hours: 01527 871565
Coronavirus update: Parkside is open for cashiers' payment counters only
Our payment counters are open if you need to make a payment in person that you can’t do online or over the telephone. For all our other services please continue to use our website, write to us, or give us a call. Let's take this next step, safely.
Open 9am - 5pm, Monday - Friday, except for bank holidays.
Car parking for Parkside is in adjacent town centre car parks - here is information on parking.
Please note that there is no on-site parking, except for permit holders.
Frequently Accessed Services
- Planning - view and comment on planning applications.
- Council Tax.
- Bins and Recycling.
- Benefits and help.
The following services are provided by Worcestershire County Council and can be accessed via their website
- Blue Badges.
- Bus Passes / Concessionary Fares.
- Bromsgrove Household Recycling Centre - including Residents Permits and CVT Permits.
- Highways - to report highway issues such as gritting, grit bins, potholes, street lights, street faults, traffic lights, bridges, and spillages.
- Schools, Education and Learning.