Contact: Worcestershire Regulatory Services

Team phone

01905 822799

Team email


Wyre Forest House,
Finepoint Way,
DY11 7WF


Worcestershire Regulatory Services provides a countywide service for issues relating to Trading Standards, Environmental Health and Licensing

You can gain access to the WRS website here


House-to-House Collections

If you want to carry out house-to-house collections for charitable purposes you need a permit from us

Housing complaint or enquiry

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.


Pages about licenses and permits you may need for your new business.

Licensing Fees

Here you will find the fees and charges for licences

Street Collections

If you want to collect money or sell things for the benefit of charitable or other purposes in the street, you will need a licence from us

Street trading and licenses

If you want to sell items in a street, you need a street trading license and you can apply here.

Taxis and Private Hire

To operate a vehicle in return for payment you need a licence