Skip to content

Energy bills support scheme - alternative funding
The government have announced alternative funding schemes to help households with their energy costs if they do not have a direct relationship with their energy supplier or use alternative fuels.
Find out more about these schemes here.

Your annual Council Tax bill is the total amount charged locally for services provided by us, Worcestershire County Council, West Mercia Police, Hereford and Worcester Fire and Rescue Service and if you live in a parished area, your parish council too.