Skip to main content

Household Support Fund

Household Support Fund (HSF) Phase 5 is now open.
If you are a member of a household that is struggling and may benefit from a fund for food and essentials then please apply to the
Household Support Fund at Citizens Advice Bromsgrove and Redditch.

Did you know?

You may be able to receive support from Act on Energy to help cover energy bills, energy debt and/or assistance towards repairing broken boilers and heating systems.  Act on Energy can give free and independent advice.  Go to their website for further details:

Through the Worcestershire Advice Network, help is also available for eligible pensioners NOT in receipt of Pension Credit, people with disabilities or a long term health condition of any age, and carers of any age. Further information can be found using the link below or simply call 01905 724294 or 01684 560666: Worcestershire Advice Network | Advice services working in Partnership

Details of other local support available can be found here:

In addition to the local information above:

Further details on all government cost of living support can be found at:

Grants awarded October 2021 - March 2024

Since October 2021, Bromsgrove District Council has worked with the voluntary and community sector to help ensure Household Support Fund reached  those most in need.

For a published statement of the Household Support Fund allocations provided between October 2021 and March 2024 please refer to the document below. Please note this does not include details of support administered by Worcestershire County Council. 

Household Support Fund - fund allocations October 2021 - March 2024

Funded by UK Governement
Feedback & Share