Skip to main content


Flooding can happen anywhere at any time. Even if you live miles away from a river you can be affected by surface water, sewers, reservoirs or groundwater flooding. Being prepared could save your property and even your life

For all our water management services including advice, sandbags and more please refer to North Worcestershire Water Management, a shared service hosted for us by Wyre Forest District Council.

The North Worcestershire Water Management Facebook page is also updated regularly.

Lots of flood-damaged stuff for the tip?

Worcestershire County Council have arranged special new 'flood permits' if you need to use a larger vehicle to take flood-damaged items to Household Recycling Centres. Here are the details of that scheme from Worcestershire County Council, and here are the county's Let's Waste Less web pages for advice on tips and recycling.

Issues around main rivers and canals?

As a local authority we do not manage main rivers or canals. For issues around main rivers you'll need to contact the Environment Agency, and for canals you'll need to contact the Canal and River Trust.

Feedback & Share