Allotments are a great way of keeping fit as well as giving you the chance to meet new friends and grow fresh produce!
You can rent one of our 440 allotment plots across eight sites. All sites have water.
- Watt Close, Bromsgrove (behind Sanders Park)
- Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove (next to the Princess of Wales Hospital)
- Newton Road, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove
- Stoke Road, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove
- Roundhill, Lickey End, Bromsgrove (Located off Staple Flats)
- Stoneybridge, Fairfields, (Located off Maderley Road)
- Pool Furlong, Clent.
Things to consider
- You must be resident in the district to rent an allotment from us
- You may also be able to rent an allotment off your local parish council
- Here is some basic advice on starting your allotment
- If you've got a big load of allotment waste you can have it collected by our bulky waste collection service
- Existing customers are invoiced every October for the forthcoming year.
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notices here.
Apply for an allotment
Please be advised that some of our allotment sites do have a large waiting list
Large plots (1/16 acre) are £49.40 a year, and any plot up to 1/32 acre (small plot) are £34.60 a year. Prices include water.
Documents and more info
Here is an example of our allotment tenancy agreement.