Allotments are a great way of keeping fit as well as giving you the chance to meet new friends and grow fresh produce!
You can rent one of our 440 allotment plots across eight sites. All sites have water.
- Things to consider
- Apply for an allotment
- Pay for your allotment
- List of allotment sites
- Allotment prices
- You must be resident in the district to rent an allotment from us
- You may also be able to rent an allotment off your local parish council
- If you've got a big load of allotment waste you can have it collected by our bulky waste collection service
- Existing customers are invoiced every October for the forthcoming year.
Please be advised that some of our sites have a waiting list.
You can find our prices below.
You will need to sign an allotment tenancy agreement with us to rent an allotment.
To apply please complete our online application
As a Local Authority we collect, hold and process information supplied by you in accordance with the Data Protection Act, to allow us to provide services effectively. You can find out more regarding this and our privacy notice here.
There are three ways you can pay for your allotment:
Press here to make debit or credit card payments online 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Press here to make debit or credit card payments over the telephone 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Customer Service Centre
- Watt Close, Bromsgrove (behind Sanders Park)
- Stourbridge Road, Bromsgrove (next to the Princess of Wales Hospital)
- Newton Road, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove
- Stoke Road, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove
- Roundhill, Lickey End, Bromsgrove (Located off Staple Flats)
- Stoneybridge, Fairfields, (Located off Maderley Road)
- Pool Furlong, Clent.
- Rigby Lane Allotments, Aston Fields, Bromsgrove
Fees and charges for allotments 1st April 2019 - 31st March 2020
- Large plots (1/16 acre) are £49.40 a year
- Small Plots and any plot up to 1/32 acreage £34.60 a year
Prices include water.