Skip to content

Here is a list of some of the most popular things you can report.

Abandoned Trolley

If you see an abandoned shopping trolley, you can find out who to report this to here.

Abandoned vehicles

Help us remove unsightly, untaxed and potentially dangerous abandoned vehicles by reporting them.

Change in circumstances

If you claim benefits and your circumstances change you need to tell us as soon as possible, at least within one calendar month of when the change happened.


Crimestoppers is not the police, they are an independent charity working to help communities

Dead Animals

Report dead animals (dog, cat, badger, fox) on the road, pavement or public open space here.

Dog Fouling

Tell us if you have seen dog fouling on public land and we will get it cleared up.

Domestic abuse

Domestic abuse takes many forms including physical violence. We're here to support you, challenge perpetrators and educate the public.

Drainage and sewerage

Who is responsible for drainage and sewerage issues? Find out here.

Drug Litter and Waste

We will remove and dispose of discarded needles and syringes and other drug related items in a public place.

Empty homes

Empty homes can attract vandalism and anti-social behaviour, and are a wasted resource for both the owner and people that need a home - so we try to bring them back into use.

Fly Posting

If you have seen some fly posting you can report it here.


Learn more about fly tipping law and report a fly tip to us here.


Information on reporting fraud - including Housing Benefit fraud and Council Tax Support fraud


If you have seen some graffiti you can report it here.

Grass Hedge and Weed Maintenance

Find out what we do to maintain the grass, hedge and weeds in your area and report any issues to us.


Worcestershire County Council is responsible for providing a winter service on adopted public highways within the county except for motorways and trunk roads

Highways Report an issue

Report highway issues and faults such as; potholes, street lights, traffic lights, gritting, bridges, spills to Worcestershire County Council here.

Home repairs

If your home is in need of repair, we may be able to help.

Housing complaint or enquiry

Homes should be maintained to a decent standard and safe to live in, and we can help make sure this happens.

If you smell gas

Don't delay - here's what to do if you can smell gas.


If you have noticed an area that is littered, let us know.

Litter and Dog Bins

If you have noticed a bin that is full, needs repairing or replacing let us know.

Maintaining watercourses and ditches

Get permission to carry out work on watercourses, help with planning applications, and more here.

Pavement Sweeping

If you have noticed a pavement that needs sweeping, let us know.

Planning enforcement

If development is carried out without the required planning permission, or is not in accordance with the approved details, a breach of planning may have occurred and we may proceed to take formal enforcement action

Report a missed bin

If your bin has been missed, or you've had a problem with your bin collection, we can help.

Report a hate crime

Here are ways you can report hate crime or hate incident.

Road Sweeping

If you have noticed a road that needs sweeping, let us know.

Street Lighting Complaint

Report street lights issues to Worcestershire County Council here.

Street Name Plates

If you've seen a Street Name Plates that is damaged or missing, let us know.